Looking for any info on NeTpower Fastseries MP

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: Looking for any info on NeTpower Fastseries MP
From: "Marshall radwin" <radwinm@dccinc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 08:49:18 -0500
Hey all, I have been "given" a NeTpower Fastseries MP to play with. It has an
R4400 processor in it and (I am told) was originally designed to run *gasp* NT.
Weeeell, I am more interested in running Linux on it! The person who gave the
box to me only had a users guide for it and the company seems to have gone out
of business. Has anyone worked with this type of box? anyone know where I might
get some more technical info on the box? has anyone gotten the hardhat port of
Linux ?

TIA

Marshall Radwin
Systems Analyst