Anyone ever dealt with NeTpower Fastseries MP?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Anyone ever dealt with NeTpower Fastseries MP?
From: Marshall -n- Carol <cjb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 06:38:32 -0500
Greetings to all. I was given a NeTpower Fastseries MP by a client who only
uses NT (ack!). I am determined to get Linux running on the box but am
having trouble finding much info on it (NeTpower seems to have gone out of
business). I must admit I am not currently a programmer or developer but am
eager to do whatever I need to get this running. Has anyone had any
experience with this box or know where I might get more info? Please
forward any replies to my email below.

TIA,

        Marshall Radwin
        Systems Analyst