Re: My new book about MIPS

Subject: Re: My new book about MIPS
From: Steven Lembark <>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:30:39 -0600
Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <> Dominic Sweetman
> writes:
> : or from Morgan Kaufmann in the US:
> :
> I found that I cound't order from them, not matter what I tried.
> Somewhat frustrating.
> I did get a copy from, but it was $8 more than the $49
> listed at mkp when shipping was added.  Still, if it is half as good
> as it looks, it will be $58 well spent.

order the book from OpAmp Tech. Books.  they only charge cover
(plus shipping).   they have copies on the shelf -- along with
almost any other tech book you've ever wanted.  i've started
buying books there because it's the only tech bookstore that
takes returns.  you can reach them at

 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647                                   800-762-1582
  The opinions expressed here are those of this company.
  I am the company.