Re: Cross-gcc for mipsel-linux

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Cross-gcc for mipsel-linux
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:59:14 +0100
Hallo everybody,

the first version of my mipsel-cross-binutils- and mipsel-cross-egcs-RPMs
are available on ftp://bolug.uni-bonn.de/mips/ as both source- and
binary-RPMs (i386/glibc, built on RedHat 5.2 but should work on SuSE 6.0
without modification). The compiler currently can only compile a kernel
but no user space applications due to the fact that I have not succeded
yet in cross-compiling glibc, but I keep trying.

Greetings,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>