Kernel crash

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Kernel crash
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:46:27 -0500 (EST)
I'm trying to read the output from a kernel crash on my 2100 -
I'm trying one more time to get my sii driver to begin responding....

Anyway - the kernel is spitting out a Call Trace, listing
calls - it looks something like:

Call Trace: Call Trace: [<80047eb8>] [<800c120c>] [<80047eb8>]

etc....

Here's the question:
How does one read this?  Is the first number after Call Trace
the last call or the first call on the stack... The call trace
series that I'm getting doesn't seem to make much sense either way.
But it would help immensely to know which way to read the Call Trace.

-Tom Riemer