What is the current status of Linux for ACER PICA

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: What is the current status of Linux for ACER PICA
From: "Prasad Nuli" <pnuli@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:22:06 -0500
Hello Every one

    What is the current status for the linux of Acer Pica. I have some of these machines made by Acer for NEC. I am trying make linux work on these machines. What is the current status of this port ?
    In the mean time i have successfully installed OpenBSD 2.3 version on these machines and everthing works fine. SCSI, Video, Memory, Network and every thing is working, right out of the box with their software. I have to do some more tests, but so far it looks excellent. I am very amazed and surpriesed how good the port of Open BSD for these machines.
    What is the current status of linux for these boxes ? I still would like to make linux work on these machines. Can any one give me some idea on what is the status of linux port for Acer PICA and how to go from here ?

Thanks
Prasad Nuli