Porting to MIPS/Linux

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Porting to MIPS/Linux
From: Russell E Glaue <RE-Glaue@wiu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:50:38 -0600 (CST)
Hello, I am an Internet Technologist for Center for the Application of
Information Technology in Macomb Illinois, USA on the Campus of Western
Illinois University.

We have two of the same following system configuration that we plan to
install Linux/MIPS onto. As identified by milo-0.26:
ARC Vendor  ID  : [DESKTECH]
ARC Product ID  : [3030303030303031]
ARC System  ID  : [DESKTECH-TYNE]

Can you please give us a status report on the OS support level of the
kernel for this particular system?  We we be able to successfully install
a MIP/Linux Operating System onto this MIPS Hardware configuration?

Thank you.

        Internet Technologist   re-glaue@wiu.edu
                Center for the Application of Information Technology