Re: patch-2.1.131-pl1

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: patch-2.1.131-pl1
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:21:34 -0500 (EST)
Heh... this sounds very cool - only one slight problem....
where on decstation.unix-ag.org can I find this patch?

I tried the likely suspects:
http://decstation.unix-ag.org/kernels/patch-2.1.131-pl1.gz
http://decstation.unix-ag.org/kernels/2.1.131/patch-2.1.131-pl1.gz

I give up... can someone tell me the full URL where the patch lives?

Sigh, how sad... please all, lament the loss of a complete night of
compilation time...
(Never thought I would think in those terms... guess
that's what happens when you have a machine that takes 5 hours to compile.)

-Tom

Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.