Re: DEC linux root file system uploaded

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DEC linux root file system uploaded
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:29:50 +0100 (MET)
Cc: Michael Engel <engel@unix-ag.org>
Hello Karel,

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Karel van Houten wrote:

> Hi DECStation hackers,

> I've finally managed to get my DECStation running a NATIVE compiled kernel!

Congratulations.

> Thanks to Richard for pointing me to the last missing part.

To make it complete together with your root-image and Thomas' egcs from
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/people/tsbogend/mips/RPMS/egcs-1.0.2-9.mipsel.rpm
currently work is underway for a DECstation binutils rpm package.

Michael shall I upload it to ftp://ftp.unix-ag.org after having verified
that it works allright?

Regards,
Richard