Updating the repository

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Updating the repository
From: Mat Kovach <mkovach@mkovach.nacs.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:56:55 -0500
Hello!

With all the happenings and new files, patches, etc that have been taking place
with the mips port lately, I don't know about everybody else, but I'm getting
a little confused keeping up where to get things.   It would be nice to
orginize things a bit on ftp.linux.sgi.com.

So, I offered to help orginize the data a little bit, help keep things a
bit more sturtured and help in updating some the of documentaion to be current.

I'm gathering up the locations of files, patches, etc now.

If anybody would like to send me an email to help me get everything straight or
point to the correct location of some patches or files it would be apperciated.

I'm going to try and get everything current and structured on ftp.linux.sgi.com
then we can open it from mirror to all the proper places.

Thank you in advance,

Mat Kovach mkovach@mkovach.nacs.net

I come not to bash Microsoft, but to kill it
...mmm...beeer!