FW: Micro Web Server - A Job Opportunity

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: FW: Micro Web Server - A Job Opportunity
From: "Giuseppe Migliorini" <beppe@sitek.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:47:05 +0100
Dear Sir:

Our company manifactures electronic equipments for automation.

Micro Web Server is a new product that will give the network connectivity to
our products. Here attached you can find a brief description of the object.

The hardware is under development and will be completely tested  by us.
We'll also install the basic firmware including:

- resident monitor/debugger
- eCos RTOS.

In alternative we can evaluate a compact porting of Linux.

We are looking for the best offer from companies or consultant engineers for
the implementation  and testing of the software application including:

- low level drivers
- TCP/IP protocol stack
- Web Server software
- AutoTest software

The application software can be written in C.

The whole work must be available in source code, free from royalties, and
usable for commercial purposes.

If you are interested, please contact me.
Feel free to ask me any question about the project.

Regards
Giuseppe Migliorini
Sitek S.p.A. - via Monte Fiorino 9
San Giovanni Lupatoto - 37057 - Verona - ITALY
Tel. +39458750404  FAX +39458779023
http://www.uniop.com