Re: Mipsel RPMS uploaded to ftp.linux.sgi.com

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Mipsel RPMS uploaded to ftp.linux.sgi.com
From: K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com (Karel van Houten)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:41:39 +0100 (MET)
Cc: K.H.C.vanHouten@research.kpn.com (Houten K.H.C. van )
Hi all,

Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
> I've uploaded all of the RH5.1 RPMs, which I was able to build. They
> are on
>
> ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/mipsel-linux/RPMS/mipsel
>
> Changed SRPMs:
>
> ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/linux/mips/mipsel-linux/SRPMS

Great work Thomas! Thanks a lot!

I've build a root FS from scratch with your packages, and it boots fine.
I'll try to make a 'reduced' root image tar file soon.

One question:
What is the difference between the packages in
/pub/linux/mips/mipsel-linux/RPMS/mipsel
and /pub/linux/mips/redhat/5.2/RPMS/mipsel ??

Karel van Houten