Re: Root FS.

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Root FS.
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:44:26 -0500 (EST)
Reading my own email - it isn't clear:

Here's the state I'm in...

1. I got all the packages installed except glibc
2. glibc I could not get installed because the rpm version that I
   have thinks I have the wrong architecture when I try and
   install the glibc. I got the rpms for glibc from
   ftp.cobaltmicro.com:/pub/Raq/RPMS

What I need is the rpm of the rpm that allows me to install the glibc
from ftp.cobaltmicro.com.

-Tom Riemer

Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.