Re: Root FS.

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Root FS.
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:49:39 -0500 (EST)
I can get everything except the glibc from ftp.cobaltmicro.com

When I try to install the glibc I run into the problem that I
keep having with rpm architecture type.  It won't let me
install because its the wrong architecture type.

I'm tried changing my kernel to "mipsel" architecture - it doesn't
seem to make a difference...

Where can I get an rpm of rpm that works...

BTW - copying Karel's binary bin/rpm from doesn't seem to do it.

-Tom
Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.