Re: root fs...

To: Harald Koerfgen <Harald.Koerfgen@home.ivm.de>, Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Subject: Re: root fs...
From: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 01:28:49 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 06:53:36PM +0100, Harald Koerfgen wrote:

> Well, I don't know on what Karel's root image is based, maybe Karel can
> comment on that. Thomas' root-le-0.02 lacks /usr/sbin/tcpd and my DS showed
> the same symptoms. Building tcpd fixed that.

Is this the tarball which I created _ages_ ago?  If so, since then we've
broken binary compatibility twice and fixed zillions of bugs in the stuff.
You don't want to use that old tarball.  If you want to get happy just
replace _every_ binary in there.  Using Cobalt's stuff should be most
simple way for little endian.