LInux/Mips on NEC RISCStation

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: LInux/Mips on NEC RISCStation
From: YONG Ah Miang <yongam@necsin.nec.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:50:45 +0800
Hi,

We have few NEC RISCStation which is now only can run NT4.0, where
we find no support on this OS any more...

However, indeed, these are "powerful" system , and Linux have already
done some work on MIPS version, we would like to joint in the porting
work.

Pls high-light to us that what are the information would be required for
the porting ??

In the meantime, I'm preparing the cross-devp. platform, hope you can
help us on what are necessary software tool will to be loaded.

Thanks.

Best RDGS

YongAM/NEC Singapore Pte Ltd
yongam@necsin.nec.com.sg