DECstations and Linux/Mips

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstations and Linux/Mips
From: Larry Tague <ltague@physio1.utmem.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 10:01:50 -0600
Sender: ltague@physio1.utmem.edu
I have both DECstation 5000/250 and 3100 computers... one collecting
dust, and the other still using ULTRIX.  I would really like to get
these machines started on some sort of upgrade path operating system
wise.. Could you please tell me the current status of the Linux/Mips
ports for these machines.  The last that I saw of any info was Feb. 98.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.

Larry

--
Larry Tague
Co-Director of MECCA*