Request for information

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Request for information
From: Jim Reiss <jim@earth.accelr8.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:22:54 -0700 (MST)
Hi, I have been trying recently to install Linux/MIPS on my MIPS
Magnum 4000 workstation, with only limited success.  On the "Latest News"
web page I see a reference to a release of "bfsd", which sounds like it
might be useful in getting my system running.  Could you please tell
me where I can find bfsd?  It does not seem to be on the Linux/MIPS
FTP sites.

I would also appreciate it if I could be subscribed to the Linux/MIPS
development mailing list.  I hope to experiment with the operating
system and might benefit from the discussions there.

Thanks for any help you can provide.