What test suite to run on glibc-2.0.1

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: What test suite to run on glibc-2.0.1
From: krishm@taec.toshiba.com (Madhu Krishnamurthy)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:36:55 -0800

Hello,

I have installed egcs-1.0.2 , glibc-2.0.1 for target=mipsel-linux,
host=sun. I have linux kernel 2.1.36. I have the environment where
I can boot up linux and test all these.

Is there a test suite which I can run to confirm that the above
combination is working.?

I ran the standard libc test suite which is in Plauger's book on
"The standard C library".

Out of 15 tests The following tests failed -
terrno,tsignal,tlocale and tstdio1 for the above environment.

[It said Unable to handle kernel paging request at
 virtual address ffffffc0 epc=80021618
 Killed
]

So I want to know if any of you have used Plauger's test and what's
your exeprience with this.

Any tips on how to debug this?

thanks

madhu