Re: DECStation 5000/240 donation?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECStation 5000/240 donation?
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:13:48 -0500 (EST)
I've got a decstation 2100 - I've been working on drivers for the
2100 - finished the serial driver and started working on the disk
device driver....

It would be very useful for me to have a 5000 to work with - even on
loan.

I'm willing to pay the shipping and whatnot...

-Tom Riemer

Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.