Mipsel FTP Archive

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr, egcs@cygnus.com
Subject: Mipsel FTP Archive
From: Greg <damin@cleveland.lug.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:12:34 -0500 (EST)
Hello all,
        Just wanted to let you know that the Cleveland Linux User's Group
is cranking away at rebuilding RedHat 5.2 on the Cobalt Qube. We've built
nearly 100 packages and expect to double that number by Thanksgiving.
        If your interested in the fruits of our labor, please check out
ftp://intel.cleveland.lug.net/pub/Mipsel

Some key packages are calling for egcs, and I know that Ralf had some
success with it on this architecture, but if someone could assist us in
getting egcs compiled, or providing us a working mipsel RPM, it would go a
long way.

X is still proving to be a bear, but one of our caffeine addicted users
(the guy responsible for the KDE rpms at the same site) is working on
cross compiling portions of it until we can bootstrap and host it
natively. If anyone else has some good suggestions?