RE: dialog

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: RE: dialog
From: Bibek Sahu <scorpio@dodds.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 13:39:07 -0600 (CST)
        Well, I just thought I'd offer up some congratulations as well.
Great work, folks! :-)

        I have 5 decstation 2100s (I think) that have been waiting for
Linux for a long time.  Maybe I'll be able to help out soon. :-)  Can
anyone point me in the right direction for instructions on setting up a
cross-compiling environment and any necessary changes (on my Alpha)?  I
already have a cross for i386, so this isn't completely unfamiliar to me.

Thanks!
- Bob