Re: Siegen Linux meeting

Subject: Re: Siegen Linux meeting
From: Michael Engel <>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:19:11 +0100 (MET)
Hi all of you MIPS hackers,

looks like it's really time for a BOF session in Siegen.

Sorry for not sending an invitation to the list, I was really busy the last
weeks :-(. Linux meeting organisation, working on my diploma thesis,
reconfiguring the whole network as our institue moved ...

We could also arrange to pay for part of the transfer cost and - if you'd
like to stay for more than one day - probably part of the hotel costs.

Tom Schwaller from Linux Magazin will hopefully come (he was here last year)
and promised to bring a Cobalt Qube along ...

> Florian Lohoff wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 05:48:22AM +0100, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> >
> > > Is there any change that there are DECstation fans present at the upcoming
> > > Linux meeting in Siegen?
> >
> > When is it ?
> >
> > I would like to come around but when does it happen ?
> If hell doesn't freeze I'll be there.

It's gotten damn cold over here in the last few weeks ... oh wait, Siegen
is only _like_ hell ;-).