info

To: <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: info
From: "Prasad Nuli" <pnuli@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:22:56 -0500
Please, send me more info on the ports. I am interested in porting to NEC Image Risc Station machine. I think it should be similar to ACER machine, as this machine is made by acer to NEC on an oem basis.

Where can I get the port that is done for ACER Mips. Is there any documentation on it ?

How can you help me ?. I am one of the team members built these machines for the use of Windows NT. As Microsoft and NEC dropped the support for this platform I have decided to port linux to this platform by my self.
    I bought several of these machines and I lost lot of money. I am hoping to Linux and breathe some life into these machines.
I can use your help. I can be reached at pnuli@nihas.com or pnuli@yahoo.com

Thanks
Prasad Nuli