Re: MIPS R3230?

To: Warner Losh <>,,
Subject: Re: MIPS R3230?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:03:06 +0100
On Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 10:48:10PM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:

> I do have one specific question that doesn't appear to be in the
> hardware reference.  Can someone help me on where to find the entry
> points to the MIPS ROM/firmware?  I've not been able to find a vector
> table or anything like that in my hunting trought the hardware
> reference manual.

Checkout the arch/mips/mips/ directory in the CVS.  Long time ago there
were files in that directory which were generating PROM stubs, all
based on information from /usr/include/ of RISC/os 5.00.  Since nothing
was using these stubs for a long time I deleted them, you'll have to
rescue them from Attic/.