NEW INVENTION TO CONSIDER....

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: NEW INVENTION TO CONSIDER....
From: ncf1@usa.net
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:45:25 +0100 (MET)
"Go Box" for sale!
Limited Quantities>> Turn Red lights into Green lights remotely from your
car! New Palmsized handheld electronic device, batteries included.

All electronic and information materials are sold for educational
purposes only. No illegal use is implied or suggested.  Due to the nature
of our products we do not offer refunds. We will however replace defective
merchandise.

99.00 plus 5.00 shipping and handling.
Total 104.00 US dollars. Foreign orders add 10.00 for shipping and handling.
Total 109.00 US dollars.

Make Checks and money orders payable to:

L.Moon
1122-15 Street
Suite#261
Miami Beach, Fl 33139

Please include your e-mail address for order confirmation.
Orders placed with personal checks take longer to process.

THE RETURN TO EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED IN THIS MAILING IS AN
AUTOMATIC DELETE FILE/ TRASH CAN, ALL INQUIRIES SHOULD BE
MAILED.  THANK YOU.

to be removed from list globally go to:
http://remove-list.com