Re: MIPS R3230?

Subject: Re: MIPS R3230?
From: Eric Jorgensen <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:03:00 -0700
Warner Losh wrote:
> I've seen lots of traffic about people asking for various MIPS
> systems.  Today, I saved a R3230 from an ignoble fate in a
> dumpster...  It is running RISC/OS 4.52B (or was that 4.50B) and has
> the source to all the driver on the disk....  I also have the boot
> tapes and 3' of documentation.

        Scratch that. I have a 2030 and a 3240. But I don't use either of them.
I'd love to use the 3240 tho.

        On the other hand, I don't have a complete distribution of RISCos on
either of them. They both mounted most of the /usr tree (or whatever it
is on riscos) via NFS, some machine they can't talk to anymore.

 - Eric