Re: Port for NEC RiscServer 2200

Subject: Re: Port for NEC RiscServer 2200
From: Warner Losh <>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:50:06 -0600
In message <> "Todd M. Vohs"
: I've got a dual processor NEC RiscServer 2200 that I'd like to get Linux
: running on.  I have downloaded and successfully ran the milo files.  Now I
: need to know where I can actually get a usable port from, and some
: directions on how to install it to my system.  Can you help?

First, modify milo[1] to grok the NEC RiscServer.  Next, modify Linux
to grok the NEC RiscServer.  Boot. :-)

Alternatively, find someone else to do the port for you.  Where are
you located?  I'm in Boulder Colorado if you are looking for someone

[1] or the new boot blocks that are being worked on.