Tags are dead alias Milo is dead part II

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Tags are dead alias Milo is dead part II
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:25:47 +0200
In the process of making Milo obsolete I've also removed tags stuff. This
was simple for the Indy and took only a few hours for the Olivetti. I hope
it's also possible for the Decstation. Before I'll start commiting the changes
we should make sure, how to solve the missing tags for all plattforms.

Another old code, which might be obsolete now is the wired entry stuff
in arch/mips/kernel/head.S. It's already disabled for R4k CPUs and
I would prefer to remove that stuff also for the other CPUs. If you
need wired entries, I would propose using the add_wired_entry()
function as I already do it for the JAZZ hardware (arch/mips/jazz/setup.c).

Comments ?

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)