Re: CE revisited

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: CE revisited
From: James Douma <jdouma@ivs.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:21:21 +0000
Sender: jdouma@blackberry.ivs.com
I guess I misspoke then.  I got the impression from your earlier message
that you had acquired a discontinued unit.  Does the MobilePro then use
the Vr4111 (like the Velo that you were previously considering?)

--
James Douma - Manager, Advanced Technology Programs
Interactive Voice Systems          ph: 626.256.3123