Re: CE revisited

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: CE revisited
From: James Douma <jdouma@ivs.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:15:07 +0000
Sender: jdouma@blackberry.ivs.com
Ugh!  Seems like a low return on investment to me.

Why not choose a platform that has more future so that others could join
in?  (Check out Qualcomm's just announced pdQ).

Neat project though.  Good luck.

--
James Douma - Manager, Advanced Technology Programs
Interactive Voice Systems          ph: 626.256.3123