RE: DECstation (mips) Linux port status

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: RE: DECstation (mips) Linux port status
From: Paul Mauriks <pmauriks@ue.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 09:01:48 +1000
All three systems are under active development, although linux seems to
be
least far along the path to usability. I would recommend OpenBSD -
though
NetBSD is fairly similar - because they seem to be slightly better with
regard
to installation and stability on the DEC's (last time I looked).

CD distrubutions are available for either of Net or Open BSD.

Hope this helps.