RE: /dev/console

Subject: RE: /dev/console
From: Thomas Riemer <>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
followed by dup(0), dup(0)...

About half-way through the next compile my brain clicked onto this....
duh...  One day my synapses will catch up with my figures.

I also realized that the problem I'm having with device names is just
debugging output that is simply wrong.  I'm waiting for the compile
to see if I get some output.

Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.