Patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Patches
From: Thomas Riemer <triemer@apt4g.a3nyc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:08:55 -0400 (EDT)
So here's one more set of patches - relative to linux-1.2.100-dec:

ftp://apt4g.a3nyc.com/pub/distribute/patches/patch-linux-1.2.100_pl6

This includes the patches from Harald over the past weekend.

This includes:
   1. creation of sercons.c
   2. changes to tc.c to adapt to sercons.c mode of thinking
         - I can't really test this ... so someone needs to
        some testing on it.
   3. a working serial console for the dz.c driver - I've tested
      this... and it seems to work.  I'm dead certain I haven't
      been faked out this time.

I need feedback on this - clearly its not perfect.

Thanks Harald for all the really truly helpful comments.  They
add significantly to the learning process.

-Tom

Given enough eyeballs all bugs seem shallow.