RE: Irqs

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: RE: Irqs
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:43:14 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello,

Harald, thanks for the little irq explanation.

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Harald Koerfgen wrote:

> This works only for onboard devices. PMAD-AA option modules need
> different treatment, but that would make declance.c unneccesary complicated
> right now. I suggest we concentrate on bringing device drivers to work, and
> see
>  later if it makes sense to merge them.

Indeed, I almost can't wait for 2.1.116. Hope that drivers/char is
identical to Linus' 2.1.16 because that would make life easier for a
framebuffer console. There's quite a difference between the console and
framebuffer code in 2.1.100 and in 2.1.116.

Regards,

Richard