DECstation boot sequence

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: DECstation boot sequence
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:48:49 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

It came to mind that if we want to use either a framebuffer or a serial
console as the console that it might be conveniant to run the TURBOchannel
detection / initialization earlier as address detection and calculation
is done at the same time and our drivers like to have an address.

I've put tc_init() after the delay loop calibration and that worked fine
on a DS5k/25. Liked to share this, have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Richard