[English] I have an old DECstation 5000 and want to run Linux/MIPS ...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: [English] I have an old DECstation 5000 and want to run Linux/MIPS ...
From: "Bryan J. Smith" <bjs@crc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 13:37:51 -0400
[English]  I have an old DECstation 5000 and want to run Linux/MIPS ...

Interested in any help you can give me in finding out if I can run
Linux/MIPS on this system.  It is a U.S. government owned system that
has outlived its usefulness.  But we hope it would make a great
X-terminal (if supported) or basic terminal.  Otherwise, it goes in the
U.S. government surplus bin.

-- Bryan J. Smith
    Software Engineer
    Coleman Aerospace
    Orlando, FL

BRYAN J. SMITH                                         ENGINEER
mailto:bjs@crc.com                    mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org
DISCLAIMER:  Any statements, opinions, comments, etc... are
not designed to harm anyone or anything in any way.  You cannot
hold my employer, educator, colleagues, relatives, society
(well maybe) or anyone directly or indirectly associated with
me responsbile for those statements, opinions, comments, etc...
I make directly or indirectly (unless otherwise noted).  I will
not be held responsible for any of the above unless a law has
been literally broken by me in such an event (and I shall be
made fully aware of such violations prior to any legal action
so I may try to "correct" it).  <-- Sorry for the mess ... ;^(