Re: Hello World!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Hello World!
From: "Gleb O. Rajko" <rajko@mech.math.msu.su>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 13:53:29 +0400 (MSD)
On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Harald Koerfgen wrote:

> The DECstation related code isn't in the official source tree and it's
> even not commited to main Linux/MIPS CVS repository. In my opinion it
> makes sense to wait until the R3000 specific code is merged with Gleb's
> and Vladimirs R3000 patches. What do you think? Gleb, Vladimir, any
> opinions?

We've already (almost) merged DS 2.1.100 and Baget. There are two files
I'd like to rewrite (pgtable.h and scall_o32.c) and I think I'll complete
work at next Monday.

What I'd like to have is a latest changes to "public" DS 2.1.100 in
arch/mips/kernel, arch/mips/mm, and include/asm-mips. I'll merge them too
and put my patch on the net.

I'm very interested to sync with latest MIPS kernel because I'd like to
have a single binary kernel with SGI/Linux (and use standard RH
distribution after that).

Regards,
Gleb.