Re: Hello World!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Hello World!
From: Richard van den Berg <R.vandenBerg@inter.NL.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:02:29 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello Harald,

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Harald Koerfgen wrote:

> This may take a few days. At first, I'd like to clean up the stuff a little
> bit
> and then merge the DECstation changes with linux/MIPS-2.1.116.

Yes! Well, I've downloaded 2.1.118 and found out that the MIPS DECstation
related code was outdated and to make a long story short: I didn't get
compiling any further then init... I still can look at the framebuffer
code that's officially included since 2.1.107.

> Please be patient :-).

Should I mail you my little patch - < 10k? How about a TURBOchannel
configuration entry? Well, I still have some bedtime reading stuff
too. :-)

Regards,

Richard