Re: Emacs problem

Subject: Re: Emacs problem
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:56:03 +0200
On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 12:19:30PM +0200, wrote:
> I think you can find the related ABI documentation on

ok, I've found what I was looking for.

> What details exactly are you interested in?  I've got a printed copy at
> home.

On other ELF platforms .rel section reference the section for which the
relocations are for in the sh_info section header. This field is 0 for
.rel.dyn sections. The ABI document states that the relocations for
.data and .sdata sections, so I know what I wanted to know:-)

Another questione does gcc/egcs produce .sdata, .lit4 or .li8 sections
on Linux/MIPS ?

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)