DECstation related patch

Subject: DECstation related patch
From: Richard van den Berg <>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:06:08 +0200 (MET DST)

At has a
new patch arrived, from the page:

   These are the changes contained in the patchfile relative to the
   source base directory linux against kernelsource 2.1.100
   (2.1.99pl2 should work too):
     * arch/mips/ so that the driver can be choosen
     * in the directory drivers/net:
          + Makefile and Space.c to make network driver list aware
            of declance.c.
          + of course declance.c itself.
     * in the directory drivers/tc:
          + tc.c to make system_base correct on DS5000/xx
          + for TURBOchannel related drivers

   Except declance.c and the files mentioned above are
   the same in the 2.1.99pl2 and 2.1.100 kernel source.

I'm interested in your opinion about the configuration stuff and the
little hack in tc.c as I like proposing adding it to the official
kernel-source together with drivers/net/Makefile and Space.c and of course
in time a stable declance.c.