RE: Scheduler/calender for Linux (MIPS)

To: "'linux-mips@fnet.fr'" <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Subject: RE: Scheduler/calender for Linux (MIPS)
From: Paul Mauriks <pmauriks@ue.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:18:03 +1000
Not compiled for the MIPS chip - but a good calendar program I've found
for Linux is the one at
http://www.xwind.com - I think it's called synchronize. My experience
with the staff there has
been almost one of amazement. They are really service oriented.
Syncronize supports most
UNIX machines as server and client, and it supports Windoze as a client.
It can be run stand alone if required.
Calendars can be accessed as Web pages , anyway take a look. At work we
ended up going with exchange/Outlook instead - I personally think
Synchonize is better.