Re: R4[04]00SC

To: Ulf Carlsson <grim@zigzegv.ml.org>
Subject: Re: R4[04]00SC
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <shm@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:43:13 -0700
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Ulf Carlsson wrote:

->Hi,
->
->I can report that I've a R4000SC running here with Linux. After hard work
->(many long hours, mainly reading MIPS Manual), the VCE exceptions are now
->correctly handled. R4400SC will (probably) also work now. The next step is to
->make this exceptions never happen.
->
->Greetings to Ralf, Alex and last but not least - myself.
->
->- Ulf
->

I have a 4400SC .. how can I try it out ?

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems

http://reality.sgi.com/shm_engr         phone: 650-933-5312
email: shm@engr.sgi.com, shm@sgi.com, shrijeet@hotmail.com
The world fears a new experience more than it fears anything.
        Because a new experience displaces so many old experiences.
                                                -- D. H. Lawrence