shared-memory type ISA boards?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: shared-memory type ISA boards?
From: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:31:56 -0600
Sender: alhaz@fnet.fr
    I have an excess video capture device, having upgraded my main
system from a Mediavision ProMovie Studio to a BT848 based board.

    Just for kicks, I was thinking it might be useful to install the
board in my Magnum. From what I understand, this is a board that uses a
range of  memory, an io port, and an irq. I'm also querying the
Video4Linux mailing list, but, in the opinion of this list, are shared
memory boards working well with linux/mips at this time?

 - Eric