Re: R4000 PROTOTYPE

To: "Steven G. Parker" <sparker@taz.cs.utah.edu>, linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: R4000 PROTOTYPE
From: Eric Jorgensen <alhaz@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:27:08 -0600
Sender: alhaz@univ-evry.fr
Steven G. Parker wrote:

> We have an Indy (one of the earlier) that identifies itself as version 2.2.
> I've never pulled the heat sink off though...

    I've never booted this box, so i'm not sure what revision it is. If anybody
wants accurate chip numbers I can pull the heatsink off again and check. If i
had
a tool to extract the chip without destroying the flimsy cage thingy the
heatsink
attaches to I could throw it on my flatbed scanner and let everybody have a
looksee. I've got a digital camera too, but the picture is fuzzy.

 - Eric