Re: olivetti M700-10, 50 mhz

Subject: Re: olivetti M700-10, 50 mhz
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 22:15:55 +0200
On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 02:17:16AM +0200, wrote:
> no easy installation procedure yet.  However I think Thomas Bogendoerfer
> is working on that.  So while we have a fully working system, installation

yes I'm still working on it, and right now I'm pretty stuck with a ld
problem, which affects all of the c++ binaries, which are linked against

> is currently only for people who know how Linux works.

a good start point is the root filesystem (root-le) and my latest
kernel (*m700*) in /pub/test on Other needed
stuff is in the mipsel RPM directory (sorry, but I can't remeber the
exact path).

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)