Linux kernel

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Linux kernel
From: Andy Doran <andy@psn.ie>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 20:48:15 +0100 (IST)
Just writing to ask a question. Are there andy patches out there for
the 2.1 kernels to bring the MIPS sections up to date? 2.1.105 is
badly broken on MIPS, it doesn't even want to build without a few
hours work. If there aren't any, I can send you my patch, just as soon
as I clean it all up. Please let me know.

____/|           Andy Doran <andy@psn.ie>
\ o.O|
 =(_)=  "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer for
   U     chaos and madness await thee at its end."