Newest README:s?

Subject: Newest README:s?
From: "Robert 'Rofa' Bergfors" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 18:27:44 +0300 (EET DST)
Where are the newest README:s and FAQ:s on the Linux-MIPS subject?
I am considering taking a Siemens Nixdorf RM400 to my home to play around
with for a while, and I'd like to try some Linux stuff on it. I saw that
RM200 was supported, I think this 400 might have the same CPU, I'm not
sure though (MIPS4400...?), haven't had a chance to peek inside it.

Robert Bergfors
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped,
always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered
toast to the back of a cat; the
two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat
array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
        - OMNI Magazine, "Best of Humour"-winner