Re: DECstations

Subject: Re: DECstations
From: Steven Lembark <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:50:12 -0500
Joe J. Kozma wrote:
> Dear Linux people,
>         I found you web page about Linux for Mips architectures
> today. In it it said to contact you if someone had the old R3xxx
> machines. I have both a Decstation 5000/200 and Decstation 5000/25
> and wanted to know if there was any progress, or work to be done
> for that matter, on Linux for these systems. Thanks for your time.
>                                         joe kozma

quite a bit.  best way to keep up is join the mailing list -- see
the web site for directions.

 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
 Workhorse Computing                             Chicago, IL  60647                                   800-762-1582
  The opinions expressed here are those of this company.
  I am the company.