Re: DECstation task force ... :)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DECstation task force ... :)
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@mini.gt.owl.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:01:54 +0200
On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 at 09:45:30PM +0200, Richard van den Berg wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Florian Lohoff wrote:
>

> > BTW: If anyone likes to do some scsi driver hacking and has a TC slot.
> > I have 4 cards of the PMAZ-AA and may lend some ...
>
> Like to says this about that kind offer: bring them with you to the
> DEC-hack. Have 2 empty slots.

I will ... at the moment they are in my decstations ... :)
I also have a pair of DEFTA-FA (NetBSD/alpha calls them something like PMAF-F)
FDDI Boards for TURBOChannel :) This will be my next project :) (If i will
somehow get this fu"%!= scsi thing running)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff          flo@mini.gt.owl.de              +49-5241-470566